Monday, August 4, 2008

Home acne treatments and what to eat when you have acne

Due to acne, I think I spent more time washing my face in my teenage years than enjoying the youth. I remember I used to wash my face minimum of 3 times a day with good skin cleanser prescribed by my doctor. Acne can cause serious inferiority complex. Trust me, I know about that... But thanks to my incline towards eastern cultures it helped me a lot. I found something which can help anyone a lot.
Sometimes, cosmetics can result in acne due to allergy, sensitive skin or other factors. Obviously, it will be best if cosmetic can be avoided but this advice is definitely not going to be popular with women.
Not all of the side effects produced by the use of Retinol present the Retinol user with unwanted problems. One side effect delivers an unexpected benefit. Use of Retinol stimulates collagen production in the skin. The production of collagen improves the skin texture and the skin tone.
innkeepenabd.blogspot.com
tags: types of acne chinese medicine, how touse vitamin b6 for premenstrual acne or pimples, amitriptyline cause acne

No comments: