Thursday, October 2, 2008

Acne and minocycline and chest acne

« ...Cystic acne, also called nodular acne, is very painful. These nodules are pus filled, inflamed lesions that are lodged deep within the skin. They occur when a comedo has burst open and spilled into the surrounding skin; the immune system responds with pus. This type of acne might remain for weeks or even months, and eventually harden into a cyst. Both cysts and nodules can leave deep scars....
...So, what's next? My first suggestion is drink more water. That doesn't mean your beverage of choice, it means go to the kitchen and get a cup and start drinking that water! Here are some all-natural suggestions that worked for me. I eat a lot of foods that are rich in Omega 3. I eat green leafy vegetables by the ton. I eat salads almost every day....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...I had an extremely severe acne that lasted for nine years. It was very embarrassing and frustrating. Every time I went out, I would always get teased and insulted for my acne. I always had felt like I was isolated by the people around me. It had always been a hot topic for my friends to talk about. That was my little story and I bet yours might be the same too. Acne is just a lot of pain to deal with, especially when you don't know how to get rid of it. I finally was able to get rid of acne once and for all a couple of years ago, with the methods and information that I discovered during my search for a cure for acne. This article will show you some of the best secrets of acne that I have found out....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: causes of acne and how to prevent it, acne scar treatment at about .com, acne during pregnancy treatment

No comments: