Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Azelaic acid acne over the counter

« ...One of the more affordable scarring treatments is laser resurfacing. This is simply using a high energy light that removes the scarring and also prevents wrinkles. The last modern day miracle to remove scarring from acne is to have a chemical peel. This is similar to dermabrasion....
...Somewhat less expensive and probably less effective than minocycline, doxycycline is well absorbed and may be taken with food. Its main disadvantage is its phototoxic potential-the highest of the tetracyclines. Patients should be advised regarding sun protection....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Adolescent years are among the worst years that anyone would ever go through in his or her life. But for the grown woman getting over adolescent may not have been as clear cut as she would have liked. Why do I say such a thing? Because I have often noticed many grown women who still have to deal with damaged acne scarred skin, especially facial acne scars, way past the adolescent age. I myself am one of those women. For even years after I had grown out of puberty I was still reeling from the lack of self confidence inflicted by years of acne prone skin and even worse acne scars. That is why I have looked long and hard to find the right makeup routine for myself that would at least cover these up when I step out for that casual lunch or glamorous dinner....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: acne skin care tips, zinc tablets for acne in stores, best acne treatment for african americans

2 comments:

Tomjeffy said...

Help me get my product to show fast result in clearing acne, mature aging , even skin tone while adding antioxdants and vitamins to the derma.azelaic acid

zack@ said...

Love the post. I can’t believe all the great tools we have at our fingertips. It sure makes our jobs easier. I have to agree Radian6 should be included in the list.
Thanks for the great read,
volunteer peru